CMDS is hiring staff of all kinds for Fayette House -- including medical, clinical, and non-clinical professionals.
If you are interested in working for a mission-focused company like CMDS that is committed to providing safe, clean, and secure housing and support services for men and women who are focusing on recovering from a substance use disorder, we want to hear from you!
Review the list of available positions below and send an email to Tamala Manning @ email@example.com to request a job description.
CMDS is hiring for the following positions:
• Registered Nurses
• Licensed Practical Nurses
• Nurse Practitioners
• Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners
• Certified Supervised Counselor -- Alcohol and Drug (CSC-ADs)
• Certified Associate Counselor -- Alcohol and Drug (CAC-ADs)
• Licensed Clinical Professional Counselors (LCPCs)
• Licensed Clinical Social Worker-Certified (LCSW-Cs)
• Licensed Clinical Alcohol and Drug-Counselor (LCAD-Cs)
• Addiction Counselors and Trainees
• House Managers (Day and Night Shift)
Benefits (for full-time positions only):
• Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance after 90 days of employment. CMDS offers FREE dental, vision, and life insurance
• Full-time employees will earn 4.837 hours of vacation per payroll period plus three floating holidays.
• Employee recognition programs
• Professional, clean, and safe working environment
Interested in learning more about these available positions?
Send an email to Tamala Manning @ firstname.lastname@example.org